Visit the leisure parks in Navarra to experience a day full of fun and adventure! From north to south and east to west, there are 5 different options for people of all ages.
Carry on reading and get going! Don't take anyone's word for it!
- Sendaviva: located in the Ribera of southern Navarra, close to the Bardenas Reales biosphere reserve, the park is divided into four areas: "El Pueblo", "La Feria", "El "Bosque" and the "Granja". Rides, zip lines, exhibition of birds of prey, farm animals, etc. *Contact the park for the opening times
- Irrisarri Land: located in the north of Navarra, this park is a leisure complex set in the heart of nature, offering a host of exciting activities for young and old alike: zip lines, Tibetan bridges, MTB circuits, jolastoki indoor fun area, etc. *Contact the park for the opening times
- Baztan Abentura Park: just 3 kms from Elizondo, a whole world of fun for young and old: zip lines, safe climbing routes, etc. *Contact the park for the opening times.
- Bertiz Abentura Park: close to the Bertiz Nature Park, this adventure park offers a multi-adventure package in the heart of nature: high rope tree courses, zip lines and paintball.
- Urbasa Abentura: located in the foothills of the Sierra Urbasa Nature Park, enjoy the different levels of overhead circuits, ready and waiting for you! • Parque Aventura Artamendia adventure park: really close to the town of Sangüesa, a park where you can go from branch to branch, doing the different fun tests such as hanging bridges, swings, nets, zip lines, etc. *Contact the park for the opening times.