Navarre is worth a long stay. It is a tranquil place that offers the visitor an interesting cultural heritage and a wide variety of landscapes. It is a land of deep-rooted traditions and unique fiestas that reflect the friendly, extroverted character of its people. It is a place to enjoy exquisite cuisine, one that makes the most of the products of the ancient Kingdom.
Discover the rich diversity of this region through the 10 routes that we propose.
- Pamplona basin: History, tranquillity? and fiesta
- Route 1: Pamplona and Pamplona Basin.
- The Pyrenees: forests, mountainous and valleys
- Route 2: From Orreaga-Roncesvalles to Pamplona.
- Route 3: Irati Forest and Valleys of Aezkoa and Salazar.
- Route 4: Baztan Valley and Caves of Urdazubi/Urdax and Zugarramurdi.
- Route 5: Señorío of Bertiz and the river Bidasoa Valley.
- Route 6: Sierra of Aralar, Leitzaran and Ultzama Valleys.
- Route 7: Sangüesa, Castle of Javier, Monastery of Leyre and Gorges of Lumbier and Arbaiun.
- The Central Zone: villages, castles and monasteries
- Route 8: Olite, Ujué, The Walls of Artajona and The Valdorba.
- Route 9: Eunate, Puente la Reina, Estella-Lizarra, Monastery of Iratxe, Los Arcos, Torres del Río and Viana.
- The Ribera: Landscape and market gardens of the Ebro valley
- Route 10: Bardenas Reales. Tudela and Monastery of Fitero.