is a spectacular natural leisure complex
in Igantzi, a little village set in the Navarran Pyrenees close to France and Gipuzkoa. Surrounded by beautiful forests and idyllic meadows where the native horses, Pyrenean cattle and latxa
sheep graze, Irrisarri Land offers a host of activities for children and adults alike. There is also a range of eating and accommodation options available to suit every budget.
at the park comprises:
. A rural 3* hotel housed in a 17th century mansion, the Palace of Yrrisarri.
. 12 cosy designer Finnish-style bungalows with their own kitchen, fully integrated into the natural surroundings.
. A modern hostel, the Non Stop Inn, for our younger guests.
When it comes to eateries,
the complex has a restaurant serving traditional specialities in the hotel affording beautiful views over the surrounding landscape and a café serving sandwiches, tapas, snacks and daily set-price menus.
Irrisarri Land offers a huge range of active and adventure tourism
* JOLASTOKIA is the indoor games and activities area for children and adults and comprises
. Aerial circuit for children (30 cm
from the ground)
. Aerial circuit at 3 m
. Bouncy castle
. An outdoor climbing frame of wood and ropes for kids to climb
. Archery range
. Arts and crafts area
. Table games (table football, ping-pong, etc.)
. A kiddies 'racetrack' for bikes and trikes
. Baby buggies and toys also available
* ZIP LINES
. Giant zip line measuring 840m which is one of the longest in Spain and suitable for both adults and children, provided they weigh more than 40 kg.
. Canopy is a set of 7 linked zip-lines covering a total descent of 2.5 km.
* PENDULUM SWING
for swinging out into the void, with a diameter of 70 m
* BIKE PARK
: A mountain-biking park with various downhill runs whose levels of difficulty are identified by colours (green, blue, red and black), plus a Dirt Jump
circuit and a bicycle park
where you can rent, clean, repair and park your bikes.
* TIBETAN ROPE BRIDGE
of 135 metres
of different levels: educational, adventure, etc.
* HELICOPTER FLIGHTS
over the surrounding area.
beginners' lessons and pony rides.
* ADVENTURE WALK,
for visitors aged 7 and over, lets you discover the beautiful scenery of the park while taking part in adventure games along the way. The walk starts at the park's car park and ends at the Tibetan rope bridge.
There are also two educational areas
* A small INTERPRETATION CENTRE
for learning about the area in which the park is located. * LA CARBONERA
: The Coal Museum', an area dedicated to producing coal from coal pits or txondorras
which is also used to host theatrical performances, concerts, art exhibitions, etc.
* BIKE PARK: parque para bicicletas de montaña con distintos niveles de descensos identificados con colores verde, azul, rojo y negro. El Dirt Park o circuito de saltos y el parque de bicicletas donde se pueden alquilar, limpiar, reparar y aparcar las bicis.
* PUENTE TIBETANO: de 135 m.
* IRRISARRI EXPRESS: tren que recorre el parque realizando una ruta interpretativa guiada de la mano de un animador, que explica los distintos hitos del parque.
* RUTAS Y PASEOS: adaptados a todas las edades y de temática variada (Interpretativa, de aventura, mitológica o de los sentidos).
* PASEOS A CABALLO, clases de iniciación y ponys.
* CARBONERA, "Ikaztegia. Museo del Carbón", es un centro de interpretación dedicado al carbón obtenido mediante carboneras o txondorras. Además este espacio albergará diferentes actividades como representaciones de teatro, conciertos, instalaciones artísticas, etc.