Cattered across the region are routes which will turn you into an expert on Navarre. These varied trails will take you to forests, waterfalls, caves, rivers, hermitages and dolmens. You'll scale summits, encounter birds, and discover legends.
The routes are categorised as family-friendly (take your kids along), general public (unchallenging and suitable for everyone) or experienced (for those with some hiking experience).
Choose the one that most appeals, put your hiking boots on and enjoy the awe-inspiring landscapes, contact with genuine people and rich gastronomy that will fill your backpack with a unique experience.
IN THE PYRENEES
- Larraun spring, Iribas
- Hillside of the vultures, Irurtzun
- Monumental oaks, Jauntsarats
- Leurtza reservoirs, Urrotz
- Orgi trail, Lizaso
- Basajaunberro forest, Orreaga/Roncesvalles
- Roman Road, Valle de Arce - Artizbar
- Suspension bridge, Aribe
- Paraísos - Erlan trail, Irati - Orbaizeta forest
- ErrekaidorraIn the heart of Irati, Ochagavía
- Gartxot trail, Izalzu
- Ori ascent, Larrau pass - Salazar valley
- Zemeto trail, Belagua valley
- Dronda - Mata de Haya, Isaba - Rincón de Belagua
- Artikomendia, Isaba.
- Dolmens trail, Etxarri Aranatz
- The Millenary Oaks, Etxarri Aranatz
- Route of the Mountaineers, Urbasa-Andía Natural Park
- Route of the Fountains, Urbasa-Andía Natural Park
- Irati river - Hermitage of San Román, Aoiz